Richard Paice chairman of The Gordon Russell Museum talks about its importance and Jeremy Broun adds his voice about Russell’s vision about handskill and machines.
- Joiner’s Workbench, Tool Optimization video April 18, 2018
- Hand drill Restore video January 18, 2018
- Kerfing Plane – #TOOLMake17 video July 13, 2017
- Frame Saw, André Roubo of the 17th century #TOOLMake17 Video July 13, 2017
- Rag-in-a-can Oiler new Video April 3, 2017
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Please help get the show on the road DONATE!!