- Kerfing Plane – #TOOLMake17 video July 13, 2017
- Frame Saw, André Roubo of the 17th century #TOOLMake17 Video July 13, 2017
- Rag-in-a-can Oiler new Video April 3, 2017
- Back/Tenon Saw Restoration (with ~ 100 years) new Video February 17, 2017
- Doll Beb new Video December 15, 2016
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Please help get the show on the road DONATE!!
Monthly Archives: October 2015
I just release the second video on making the Toolbox for Chisels and Planes, this second part show how to prepare the wood boards, and make the joinery(dovetails), in the back and sides. See this blog post Toolbox for Chisels and Planes for … Continue reading
Aimed at those new to saw sharpening, this instructional video is 2 1/4 hours long and covers the theory and the practice of sharpening western saws. You get to look over his shoulder as he sharpen four saws – two backsaws and … Continue reading
I just release, the first one of a series of youtube video with the intro/teaser of the making of my Tool Box for Chisels and Planes. See this blog post Toolbox for Chisels and Planes for more details.